We are an Ofsted registered and inspected pre-school based in Christchurch Hall, Hanham. Our last inspection was January 2019 and we were awarded ‘Good’ in all areas.
Christchurch Pre-School is run by a volunteer parent management committee, consisting of a Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer and minimum of two other members. Their responsibilities include managing the budget, organising the funding and fund raising for the pre-school.
At Christchurch Pre-School we take great pride in our care for all our children and strive to provide the highest quality of education. We provide a warm and caring environment that promotes equality and values diversity for all children to learn and develop as they play. We strongly believe in building good partnerships with parents/ carers to ensure the children in our care are receiving the best possible start to their education.
Christchurch Pre-School Vision:
Our aim is to learn through play.
Providing equal opportunities for all children.
To create strong, resilient learners who are listened to.
We offer your child:
- A safe and stimulating play environment;
Generous care and attention, because of our high ratio of adults to children;
- The chance to join with other children and adults to live, play and learn together;
- Help to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what he/she already knows and can do;
- An identified key person to support your child and their progress in all areas of the EYFS (a parents guide to EYFS can be found here);
- A pre-school which sees you as a partner in helping your child to learn and develop